Happy New Year to you all! 2014 was a pretty great year filled with lots of travel, weddings, beautiful sights, and fond memories. I look forward to 2015 and while some may view new years resolutions as trite, I enjoy the tradition of reflecting and goal setting. Here are a few of my 2015 aspirations.
1. Spend more time photographing and less time on the couch watching Netflix.
2. Make more of an effort to make healthy meals aka less cereal for dinner.
3. Continue to work on being more physically active. Charge up that fit bit and meet my daily goal of 15,000 steps.
4. Walk the dogs more often and have them properly groomed.
5. Enter Photographs into competitions and (hopefully) WIN!
6. Read more books/magazines/journals
7. Practice gratitude daily
8. Go within daily to work on self care and self reflection aka meditation
9. Let things go, simply for the reason that they are heavy.
10. Learn the art of saying no- don’t lie, don’t make excuses, don’t over explain yourself…simply decline.
With all that said and done, here is my a review of my 2014 in photos. Enjoy and cheers to the new year!